Friday, September 30, 2005

Matt Le Blanc - First post

Hi Folks,

This is my first post to blog.Pretty excited. It turned out that it's more cumbersome, when creating a website.... At least from first point...

Anyway - I just wanted to say that today I got 3 successes - all of them were sent virtually to me, as they received by my very old friend from US friend, who got them physically in his US address for me.

First one is Matt Le Blanc. I finally got his scans. Looks great. I got 3 pictures signed and isncribed. 2 for me and one for the friend (the one who hosts my mailbox). He received them last week, but ended up sending scans only today. I am very happy as Matt was my favorite star from LOST IN SPACE movie. I compared them to the SFM Preprint and it matches, so it must have been authentic.


Information:

Sent: 15-April-2005
Recd: September-2005
Where: used his production company address (FORT HILL productions)
What sent: 3 pictures
What recd: 2 pics ISP for me, one pic ISP for my friend Jerry

That's it for the first post.

Cheers,

Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home