Friday, September 30, 2005

Hilary Swank - the next karate kid!




Hello again,

Looks like blogging isn't impossible and after a while I managed to get the post and photos right.

So as today I got 3 succeess - this is about second, which was also received by Jerry for me. He sent me the scans. It's great. This time it's from Hilary Swank. I sent to her AFTER the hurricane and I'm really glad she got it and returned signed.

I sent 3 photos, almost like the case with Matt Le Blanc. One 10x8 BW from The Next Karate Kid presskit. I never knew her when I seen this film and never collected autoghraphs, but now, when I accidentally found this photo, I thought it's so lovely and it would be so nice if she'd sign it. She did! She signed and sncribed it to me.

The other 2 photos are the same photos from GOLDEN GLOBES. I think she look also great on them. These are half sized 6x8" photos. One for me and one for my friend Jerry.

Information:

Sent: (oops. I seems don't have her entry on file) August, 2005
Recd: September 20, 2005 (or so)
To: c/o THE REAPING set in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Sent: 3 photos
Got: all 3 signed ISP.

Very happy about this. She's extremely talented and I am happy she's not turning off the fans.

Cheers,

Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home