Monday, October 03, 2005

Britney Spears - long wait return


One really old success I received today (well on Saturday) and it's from ....

BRITNEY SPEARS

Wow!
I am amazed as this one probably 2 or more year old.
Need to check my log.
...
OK Not that long 'just' 615 days.

Sent c/o her production company or at least the company _I_ Supposed was her production company. ("FUZZY BUNNY Productions", if you need an address - pls email me).

I am really wondered about authenticity of this one as I heard she never signs for fans (although she did 3 years ago c/o a venue). I just surprized that after giving birth to a baby she did that. Not unless when she was pregnant and did nothing at home and signed some autographs.... That still may be possible.

Anyway - the postmark is strange I cannot decipher it. It reads something OMB MS and zip code like 89648 or something.

She signed 2 my photos with "Leonid [heart] Britney". You can probably see that.
If my memory is correct than this success actually DO match her success that I received via venue 3 years ago (that I don't have anymore and even no scans left).

Cheers,

Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home