Friday, October 07, 2005

Chris Walken recap and AUTHENTIC comparison...


Hi Folks,

Today I decided to go back in time and post my success from Christopher Walken, especially since I found a good authentic comparison on his official fan club site.

---Here's the story that I wrote in my email on 31 Sept 2005 ---
Hi Folks,

I seems very lucky with Christopher Walken. Today got my SASE.
It was thin like there is nothing. I thought "who might it be?" Opened and found the attached picture of Chris Walken signed! WoW!


I never expected him to reply! I had his autograph some time ago - but I lost it, so I was very skeptical he'll sign for me again. But alas my letter was good.

However I sent him 3 photos. 2 for me and one extra for someone else. But knowing how hard he may be I wrote that I am not looking for multiple items "if you grant me your
signature only on one pic - let it be that one" So he did. The rest of the pics (the others were 2 pics form him and Denis Leary together from THE SUICIDE KINGS. He never returned them. I got only this one. What is strange is that the SUICIDE KINGS pictures were true 10x8 where this one is half sized 6x8".


But I said I loved his character very much (from LAST MAN STANDING). I specifically put SEPIA filter on the photo even though it was color, so it appears like taken from old newspaper. I wrote him about it.

Gosh! I am so excited!

I wrote to him c/o CLICK
Sent request: 12 August
Sase postmarked: 22 August
Received today 31 August
Turnaround: just 19 days !!!

------end of email-----


And here is the scan which was taken from his official fan board, which is 100% authentic signature of him. It is his handwritten letter to fans. As you see the signature matches perfectly.
For those of you who are curious to read his letters - there are several of them all signed - you can go to his fan club to the following link:

And for those of you who still would like to try to write a fan letter, here is the official address that was mentioned on his fanclub page:

Fan Mail:
Christopher Walken
c/o Toni Howard
c/o ICM
8942 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills , CA 90211

I don't know how good this address might be but at least it's official.

Whoo! Made my day!

Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home