Thursday, May 25, 2006

2 today: Paul Anderson and Donald Sutherland


Hi Folks,

Looks like today is nice lucky day for me. Have two successes (mind one of them I got to my Irish friend Anna which was received to her address and she sent it to me).

1st success
I am very happy about which even though is a repeat. It's another addition to my Event Horizon collection.
The reply from Event Horizon director Paul Anderson (Paul W.S. Anderson) /Event Horizon, AvP, Resident Evil, Soldier/.

I got 3 pictures signed and reply from his assistant (whom I know too) Sarah Cromton. 2 pictures ISP to me that I sent and 1 picture ISP (same as one of mines) to my friend Tom. He is also crazy EVENT HORIZON fan and this will go to his EH wall of fame.

I already had success from Paul before. First time (before Resident Evil) he sent me an EH poster signed Happy New Year! and 2 photos. And after RESIDENT EVIL I got him to sign several more pictures.

So this is my 3rd success from him. Never the less it is very cool as it has great EH images and great inscibtions (you can see it from scans).

The address I used was his series shot in New York. However return address, which is the same as teh IMPACT PICTURES address is the following (you can try to use it to contact Paul - it is official):
------------
Paul Anderson
c/o IMPACT PICTURES
9200 SUNSET BLVD, STE 800
Los Angeles, CA90069
USA
------------

* * *

2nd success is from legendary Donald Sutherland. This was my 3rd attempt to get him during past 2 years and finally a success. I sent 2 pictures to Ireland where he was/is filming movie PUFFBALL. He signed (ISP) one to me and one to my friend Anna (who provided Irish postage). I understand that he is very tought to get so I am very happy about this one.
Looking to some scans on the internet making me thing it's authentic.

So, great day for me today!



Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home