Friday, February 10, 2006

PETER PAN - I mean Jeremy Sumpter


Now, this I received sometime in the first day's of January. It's came pretty fast.I sent 3 photos. One photo was signed by Jason Isaacs and I wanted it to be signed by him too. That was PETER PAN collage.
He did signed that photo (ISP) but only that. Actually there was a 4th photo which was a small copy of signed Jason Isaacs photo which had a sticknote saying that I don't need it to be signed - that it was for him if he likes to keep it. Funny enough he didn't signed great other PETER PUN photo but DID signed that small paper copy of Jason Isaacs autograph.
So just keep in mind if you want to trade for somethign that I have a spare 5x7 autograph of Jeremy Sumpter on PETER PAN printed collage with Jason Isaacs preprint on it. :)

I used the following permanent address:
c/o Mark Robert Management, P.O. Box 1549, Studio City, CA 91614, USA
It took 51 days.
Take care.

Leon aka Smitty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home