Friday, February 10, 2006

My Birthday Success - Jack Noseworthy

Hi guys,


Today (10-Feb) is my Birthday! Feels sad and great at the same time!
It's good that after a month of completely NOTHING autograph wise the success came just on my Birthday!

The success came to the PO Box of my 'American agent' and friend Jerry. This is from Jack Noseworthy. I am very happy about it, as one of my huge passion is my collection of the EVENT HORIZON cast members. Jack was in 'E.H.' played character Justin who ejected himself out of airlock. His other roles were 'Barb wire' and very notable 'U-571', which I also enjoyed. Also a Bon Jovy music video "Always" (if I correct).

I received 3 signed photos. Two of which were 10x8 ISPs of the EVENT HORIZON and one
6x8 SP of him from U-571. The signature matches his 'one year ago' sig that I received through his parents address so I believe it's genuine.

Sent in December 2005 to 'LESTAT' theatre play in San Francisco. As per Jerry - the SASE came with New York postmark. According to my know - he left LESTAT cast (per PLAYBILL.COM website). So don't know if it's any good to write there now...

I am very happy today!

Cheers,


Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home