Monday, November 14, 2005

Huge Haul on Monday - scans post


Hi Folks,

Don't have time to write a long letter. Will be brief.
Received a huge haul today.
Major success today was from Daryl Hannah, received 3 signed items ISP (one for my friend). Success came via movie set in Canada.

Second is the SASE from UK from Ron Howard (director) who was shooting DA VINCI CODE this summer. Signed 3 items SP.



Third is another cool success from Anthony Hopkins, sent c/o BEOWULF. Signed 2 photos ISP (one for a frined).


Last and the least is semi success from Tobey Maguire who sent me a PP.



Finally a RTS from Guy Pearce (c/o I/D PR). The note was that he is with ICM/LA. Will resend there.

This is huge haul for me as I very rarely get so many on one day.

Plus I have a mystery SASE waiting for me at my post office which I should get after work. It's from UK and might be only eithet from Cate Blanchett or Clive Owen. Either way it's cool. Just please not the RTS. So we'll see tomorrow who it will be. I am taking bets...

Cheers,

Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home