Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My friend's (Daniel's) IN PERSON

Hi folks,

Today wanted to share the cool story of IN_PERSON encounter of my freind Daniel, he is (obviously) the rightmost on the picture... He's got autograph from Tea and even didn't tried to get David as (he said to me) that he's got him already TTM.... :)

Leon
---

(On the photo Tea Leoni, David Duchovny and Daniel)

---Daniel's message----
Hi all,Got a couple through the end of the week. Got back IslaFisher c/o The Pleasure of Your Company (which has ended)and Victor Garber through a play he was doing a while agoto replace the one my brother crumpled up. Also, got TeaLeoni and Leslie Mann in person at the Fun With Dick & JanePremiere. Jim Carrey and Angie Harmon didn't sign for me,although they did for some people around me. Hope all iswell.Daniel
---------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home