Tuesday, December 06, 2005

D.J., HOOK, MALFOY and just a nice guy Jason Isaacs


Hello friends,

Received today (finally, which I actually already though to write off) a 'hellish' responce from Jason Isaacs. I probably hit him hard with my request, but he was ace to me to sign all 5 photos that I sent to him.....


I really had many photos that I just loved to get signed and wrote if he feels that's too many for me that's ok to skip some. But he was cool to sign all. Actually 4 was for me and I had one for my EVENT HORIZON friend Tom, who is not a generic autograph collector, but who is my EH 'brother' and who until now even didn't know that it is possible to receive autographs by mail. He gathered quite a massive EVENT HORIZON collection and I just wanted to help him with something that I can, especially that he bought some autographs already.
So I enclosed additional EH pic to him that Jason signed too...

Jason is super guy and he sure remembers me. He wrote on one photo 'Thanks for sticking with me all these years". This really means a lot to me. And by the way (I may be wrong of course) - but his TTM reply to me was the first and for several years the ONLY reply TTM that he did.

Of course I continued supported him in all his projects and he was kind to reply to me from time to time. So after a while I gathered quite a collection of his autographs. Anyhow, despite the fact that I got several of his autographs, including very rare promo and letter signed - this is never the less AWESOME success.

He signed:


1) A very neat and quality EH picture 10x8 ISP collage
2) A very quality Lucius Malfoy pic with warm inscribtion 10x8 C ISP
3) A candid golf tournament photo that I got from his fans 6x8c ISP
4) A fun PETER PAN collage with Jeremy Sumpter 10x8 "FRIENDS AND FOES" that I will try
my best to get signed by Jeremy too... 11x8 ISP
5) EH collage to Tom (skip that)

I used address c/o BROTHERHOOD (RHODE ISLAND address that was forwarded to me from someone else - thank you, you know who you are!!!).

Out: 28 Sept 2005
In: 6 Dec 2005
Time: 69 Days


I am very happy with this one!

WOW!

Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home