Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mr Blonde - Michael Madsen



Hi Guys,

Today finally I got something which is real and which broke my dry spell which lasted more than a month. I got reply from CANADA from Michael Madsen.

He replied from a movie set "VICE". The reply came as expected to my US "agent" Jerry.

I have sent: one 10x8 custom made promo from RESERVOIR DOGS, two 6x8 photos of him in sunglasses and one additional bw printout of him from SPECIES.


He signed only bigger one for me (RESERVOIR DOGS) and one of a smaller pics for Jerry. I don't know if he returned the rest unsigned or kept as Jerry didn't told me. He just sent the scans of what's arrived.

Still very good result. I like him very much as an actor and this is incredible.

Timeline:
Sent - 12 April 2006
Recd - 10 May 2006
28 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home