Wednesday, May 24, 2006

X-MEN Sabretooth, that is Tyler Mane

Hi Guys,

Finally got back request which was quite old. But very nice addition to my X-MEN cast:

TYLER MANE
-----------------------------
X-MEN (2000) Sabretooth
TROY (2004) Hercules

I think I sent him a year or so. Yeah just over a year! Thanks Sue for the address. Actually I thought he will never reply. Lost hope. But I was wrong. But here they are: my 2 pics signed ISP + one 10x8 of his own as Sabretooth also ISP. All in gold pen, so it's not quite looking very 'solid' but still good.


I post only 2 pics.

Address used:
----------------
Mr. Tyler Mane
C/O Boutique
10 Universal City Plaza Ste 2000
Universal City, CA 91608-1074
USA
---------------
Sent: 24 Febr 2005
recd: WOW - 24 May 2006 - What a coincindence!
Time: 454 Days

At least something good today.

Cheers, Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home