Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Great actor always rings twice - Geoffrey Rush


Hi guys,

Great success today for me, even though it's a repeat, but gee, I love that man.
I know my friend Melanie "loves" him too....

Following my friend Gareth's footsteps, the mailman brough me......
GEOFFREY RUSH

Hi nicely signed 3 of my pictures - see attached. Love all of them. As my first success of him I had PIRATES...photo and INTOLERABLE CRUELTY collage,so this time I decided to sent him something different which I think me and he appreciated.
One printout is a FINDING NEMO - the voice of Nigel collage - great inscription
One is a TAILOR OF PANAMA - now a combo signed with him and Pierce Brosnan
Finally 11x8 photo of him with GOLDEN GLOBE.
All pictures nicely signed and inscribed.
Address:
Sent to "GOLDEN AGE" filmest at SHEPPERTON. As far as I know they are still filming (probably).
Mr. Geoffrey Rush
“THE GOLDEN AGE” production office
c/o SHEPPERTON STUDIOS
STUDIOS RD.
SHEPPERTON
MIDDLESEX,TW17 OQD
UK


Sent: May 24
Recd: June 6
13 days!


I didn't have the UK stamp at that moment so I enclosed 2 US dollars which he kept and paid for postage. Fine with me.

Really great person.

I am very happy for this success.
As I love to say - "Good actor always rings twice".

Cheers,

Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home