Thursday, June 15, 2006

The real Smitty - Sean Pertwee

Another today...
Sean Pertwee - actor:

"EVENT HORIZON", "SHOPPING", "SOLDIER", "DOG SOLDIERS", British TV series "BODYGUARDS"....

This is my 3rd reply from Sean. He is cool as always and seems he now recognizes me. The previous reply he also wrote a small letter thanking me for sending him a collage too (he wrote that his wife loved it).It's nice to see a bit of such attitude from stars like him. I really consider himself as cool person.

I sent him a Birthday card (his birthday is June 4) and request. He signed 3 of my pictures and one additional picture to my friend Tom, who as I said sometime earlier is another extreme Event Horizon fan. Sean also wrote a handwriten page letter which you can see.

The address I used was ICM/London:
Mr. Sean Pertwee, c/o I C M, Oxford House, 76 Oxford Street, London W1D 1BS, England


Cool to see he is involved in new sci-fi project.

This adds a bit of stuff to my EVENT HORIZON collection. Althought I had his pictures before but this time I was able to make REALLY great pictures of his "Smith" character and I just really wanted to get them signed.

That's it.

Cheers,

Leon




1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Liggybee said...

That 's so cool! I just came across this blogpost today and thought this was interesting. You're so lucky!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home