Tuesday, August 08, 2006

HELLBOY is back - Ron Perlman



Hi Folks,

Happy today as according to my expectations the reply from Ron Perlman
arrived. I was a bit puzzled though as the reply came in bigger (carton) envelope to
which was my stamp attached (cut out from my sase) plus some more postage as
well.

Inside - 3 pics: 2 for me and 1 for Jerry.
All pics ISP.(see attached)

Very delighted as I did tried him in the past (for one time only though) and
now it's worked. Acttually I was skeptical so only 1 pic was good quality photo paper
printout. The others too 1 printed on HI CONTRAST (but thin) ink jet paper.

Still great.Sent mid July.

Address (may not be valid as of August):
c/o “THE MUTANT CHRONICLES” Film production
c/o Production Office
Mount Murray Hotel
Santon,Isle of Man
IM4 2HT
United Kingdom


Cheers,

Leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home