Friday, September 15, 2006

JULIA WINTER - A nice 'bad' girl

Some photos...


and the letter...

Today (monday) when I get to my work (I use my office address on my SASEs) I got envelope from England. I opened it up and it appears to be from Julia Winter aka "Veruca Salt" from CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY.

I am very happy. The first is that this is the first autograph to come back in September and second that it's been a month since my last success and third, I kinda lost hope on that one. I wrote to Julia in about February or something. And whilst I saw many people getting responces I though she decided not to answer mine.... But I was wrong!

What I got:
I got 3 of my printouts signed and inscribed (I sent);+
I got 4 of her 5x7 bw and color portrait photos lovely signed and inscribed (she sent!!!)+
one similar to one of the above 5x7 photo signed and inscribed to one of my friends.
+BIG WOW! - inside there was a 6x6" envelope with 6x6" double postcard with a LOVELY and quite big letter.

That's it.

Address:
Jula Winterc/o Sasha Leslie Mgmt.34 Pember Road,London NW10 5LSUnited Kingdom
Took 212 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home